RSDP humbly asks for your support this season. We need help towards:
- First and foremost, sterilizations. Free sterilization campaigns part of our Ploiesti Neutering Challenge represent the bulk of our work. Our heart is primarily set on sterilizations because we strive to prevent as much as possible more innocent pups and kittens from being born to a life of suffering. One sterilization costs us 21 euro, but can go such an unbelievably long way here, doing so much good on the long run.
- In 2012 we could provide 328 sterilizations
- In 2013 we have already provided 269 sterilizations so far, of which 21 this month
- This month we wish to provide at least 59 more sterilizations; this way, in January-April 2013 we will have managed to provide the same number of sterilizations as for the full 2012!
- So ideally, for April 2013 we wish to provide at least 80 total sterilizations (21 already provided+ 59 more hopefully to come for the rest of the month). That is our basic target. Dreaming further, a golden target would be a total of 125 sterilizations for this month. Depending on YOUR support, we shall see if we can go over the basic target and reach new heights, touching the golden target!
- Dog food. We buy one 10-kilo bag of basic dog food for 6 euro. We use at the very least 200 kilos of dog food per month. Can you please help towards feeding the dozens of stray pups and dogs we're looking after in the streets of Ploiesti?
- Veterinary needs. We always need help with covering vet bills for the strays in our care. Much needed demodex and scabies treatments, vaccines, emergency treatments for injured and ill dogs and pups, we always depend on your support to be able to help them.
Meet Pearl, one abandoned female dog found in appalling condition. A dog everyone would kick and shoo away for fear of other dogs catching her disease. Severe demodex (which will require weekly veterinary treatment possibly for months, given how bad it is), eye infection, one broken leg... Overall, a dog in super bad shape that RSDP is currently caring for. A long commitment for which we need your support. And she is only one of the dozens of needy animals we're looking after
If you wish to contribute towards sterilizations, dog food or veterinary needs, please use our PayPal: firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, other donation methods are listed on the right side of this blog.
Very many thanks! We wish to do so much, to help so many needy dogs and pups. But we depend 100% on your support. Please, help us help them!