- Spaying and neutering is the greatest way in which you could help the largest number of dogs possible- by preventing unwanted births, and helping contain the stray dog overpopulation in a humane and educated manner.
- Please support our Ploiesti Neutering Challenge by donating via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please use the bank account info located on the right side of this blog for a direct bank transfer to our organization. One sterilization costs 90 ron, the equivalent of 21 euro.
DOG FOOD, VET SUPPLIES AND VETERINARY NEEDS
- The animals in our care need to eat. One bag of 10 kilos of dry dog food costs us approximately 6 euro. We need at least 400 kilos of dry dog food per month for the rescue dogs we're looking after. Any bit of help towards food really matters!
- Similarly, we often need to cover urgent veterinary costs for needy homeless animals. Expenses range from treatment of injured or diseased animals, to preventive vaccines, de-wormers and flea treatments.
- Our organization Paypal is: email@example.com. Alternatively, bank account info of our organization is listed on the right side of this blog.
ADOPTION AND FOSTER CARE
- You could adopt one local dog. This is by far the greatest way you could help one individual dog. Life is tough on the streets, and even some of the best cared for strays still get involved in accidents, get broken bones, etc. Nothing is better than a safe, good, loving home with responsible owners! Please see this link for animals for adoption. There are many wonderful dogs with great temperaments, coming in all possible sizes, ages and energy levels, that need owners.
- You could consider fostering Romanian stray dogs and helping with finding them responsible, good forever homes.
- A squeeze cage for safely tranquilizing fearful-aggressive cats brought in for sterilization. For their own safety as well as ours
- Stainless steel modular cage system
- Metal kennels/crates of all sizes
- Plastic flying kennels of all sizes
- pet stretcher on wheels
- foldable surgical table to be used in sterilization campaigns out of clinic
- sterilization sheets/wraps
- resorbable sutures for sterilization surgeries (resorbable sutures sizes 2.0, 0, 1, and 2 -> vets know!).
- medicated bandages with collagen, silver or antibiotics
- self adherent elastic bandages
- oxygen therapy equipment for animals
- monitoring device for vitals during surgeries
- vet ophthalmoscope
- electrocautery device
- flea and tick pipettes
- puppy food is always welcome
- wet food
- collars all sizes
- harnesses all sizes
- cleaning supplies with enzymes that remove odor
- professional disinfecting products
Donated items can be sent to our social partner clinic where we provide the free sterilizations, Friendly Vets for Pets:
Friendly Vets for Pets
Strada Gageni nr 79
Thanks from the heart!
We are always happy to hear from you!
Email: sterilizariploiesti (at) yahoo (dot) com